LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: help with website  (Read 800 times)

Offline ddw4e

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Just doing what i do! LOL!

help with website
« on: February 08, 2004, 09:35:38 PM »
I am currently doing a website for my church and i want to put a audio clip of my pastor preaching.  The problem is that i don't know how to take cassette tapes and convert them into digital into the computer.  What do i need to do this?

Thanks...this will definitely help me!!
MERCY EN!!

Offline 4hisglory

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Learn Gospel Musiic

Plugs....
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2004, 06:46:08 AM »
You should be able to plug the cassete directly into the headphone jack of the computer.   You just need a plug with two mail ends.  After you do that, you should be able to use some type of mp3 program to capture the sound.
:)

help with website
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2004, 08:39:33 AM »
Thanks alot i will try this when i get the plugs.

Offline Chairman777

• LGM Member

Hi
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2004, 11:30:44 PM »
Thought I'd clarify something in 4HisGlory's helpful post...you'll want to plug into either the line input or if your sound card doesn't have that there's often a mic input.  

On a lot of computer sound cards it's a single stereo input...and you might find it's a 1/8" stereo jack into the computer.  

Radio Shack has all kinds of connectors and adaptors.

Hope this helps!   :D

help with website
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2004, 10:44:46 PM »
Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:30 pm    Post subject: Hi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thought I'd clarify something in 4HisGlory's helpful post...you'll want to plug into either the line input or if your sound card doesn't have that there's often a mic input.

On a lot of computer sound cards it's a single stereo input...and you might find it's a 1/8" stereo jack into the computer.

Radio Shack has all kinds of connectors and adaptors.

Hope this helps!  

Thanks alot. Ur a big help!
Pages: [1]   Go Up