LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pstr. CREFLO DOLLAR in Philly  (Read 411 times)

JoyCH

Pstr. CREFLO DOLLAR in Philly
« on: August 19, 2005, 10:06:31 PM »
I saw Pastor Creflo Dollar last night at the Wyndrum Hotel, Phila. and he was off the hook.  :D  He preached from John 10:9-10 which talks about the devil comes to steal, kill and destroy but I (Jesus) comes to give you life more abundantly.

And I thought, like others, that the message was going one way but then he changed in another direction. He told the audience if you want the secret to success (abundance in wealth, health, favour, etc.) you have to follow Jesus's Law (John 14:15, 2 Cor. 5:14 and 1 Tim. 1:5) You have to love the Lord your God with all your soul, and all your might and love your neighbor as yourself. This walk we are walking is not about us, salvation is about doing the Lords will so that others may be lead to Christ.

May I say the audience was dead as a door knob.  I couldn't stay seated. It was awesome.  :D  He hit every area that is an issue for today's Christian, including tithes which was fruit in the Old Testament and Jesus makes mention of it in the New. But, when you Love God you will give the best you can instread of the tricks/scare tactics some use to make you give.  :wink:

I advise everyone to contact his ministry and get that tape. You will not be disappointed.  I know I need a copy in my library.  :D

Joy

Offline lextar

• LGM Member
  • All things are possible to him who believes

Pstr. CREFLO DOLLAR in Philly
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2005, 08:38:58 AM »
Thanks for sharing that JoyCH. I'll try and get the tape. Sounds like something that'll do us all, especially me some good.

God bless you.  :wink:
In all things give thanks to God.
Pages: [1]   Go Up