LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: True confession....  (Read 1714 times)

Offline 4hisglory

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Learn Gospel Musiic

True confession....
« on: August 15, 2005, 01:17:06 PM »
I have a confession that I feel I need to make in front of my LGM family.  :|  Last week, I called and ran to a few video stores just to get Thundercats Season 1 (for the kids of course). :D
:)

Offline BBoy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Let's Praise Jesus Together!

True confession....
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2005, 02:07:07 PM »
Thank you for your courage and honesty in confessing, Bro Daryl. You have inspired me to do the same. Yes, I too must confess.

Last night after nine o'clock I went to McDonald's for a late dinner, and I didn't order a salad. I got the double quarter pounder value meal. As if that weren't enough . . . . I supersized it.  :oops: Yes, and I got the ten piece chicken mcnuggets, too.  8O

Be Blessed, everyone.
Joshua 1: 7, 8

Offline DetroitB3

• LGM Member
  • Playing in the key of life
    • http://

True confession....
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2005, 02:13:27 PM »
Lol @ 4hisGlory ...for the kids huh lol ...

kadman92

True confession....
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2005, 02:19:07 PM »
That's a big fat lie Daryl... Your kids don't even know WHO OR WHAT the THUNDERCATS are....

We know how you miss Cheetara...!!!!! 8O

Offline LadyWiz

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Praise is what I do

True confession....
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2005, 02:26:36 PM »
Confession's good for the soul, ya'll!  8O

Well...here's mine: :oops:  I didn't go to bed the "right way" last night. Meaning, didn't brush my teeth, shower or anything...yes, I know it's shameful to admit. :cry:  I fell out yesterday from sheer exhaustion and didn't wake up until 5:45am this morning.

God is good ~ even though my alarm wasn't set (cause I sure didn't mean to go to bed the way I did, so didn't set the alarm), he still didn't let me sleep too late!  :roll: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

4hisglory ~ did you also pick up a couple of Speed Racer videos??  :P

Offline 4hisglory

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Learn Gospel Musiic

Fuunnnyyy...
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2005, 02:50:16 PM »
Bboy,
   You have me CRACKING UP here!! :D :D  That was sssoooooo funny. :D  Ladywiz, its funny you should ask, I did also get Speed Racer Vaolume 3 also.  my son loves it. :D :D

Kad, you know what??  Chetarah was naked (actually all of them were) in the ver first episode.  :)

Offline Muziqmann

• LGM Member

True confession....
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2005, 04:05:23 PM »
That is nothing to be ashamed of the Thundercats are HOT!!!

Let me know if U find Voltron. LOL!!
When the minstrel played, the hand of the LORD was upon him.  II Kings 3:15

Offline LadyWiz

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Praise is what I do

True confession....
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2005, 04:37:07 PM »
Man! Seems like our LGM men are really boys at heart  :D   What with this thread and the one about video games!!  :lol:  :lol:

I ain't mad at none of ya'll.  But 4hisglory, don't hog all the videos ~ let your boys look at them, too, oK?  :lol:  :lol:

yielded

True confession....
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2005, 05:02:17 PM »
4HG  8O,

We know good and well that you didn't get that for your children... How old did you say they are?  If you're gonna confess, at least go all the way. LOL

Offline SisterT

• Senior Moderator
  • LGM Member
  • New Look, Still Divalicious!
    • Earnest and Roline Ministries

Re: Fuunnnyyy...
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2005, 05:08:29 PM »
Quote from: 4hisglory
Kad, you know what??  Chetarah was naked (actually all of them were) in the ver first episode.  :)

Okay...the real reason comes out!!

SisterT grabs da 'noiting earl and heads to Memphis to cast out demons!!  :lol:  :lol: LOL!!

Offline jlewis

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • man I'm sleepy

True confession....
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2005, 05:09:29 PM »
don't feel bad 4hisglory.

I got spiderman and the spidey friends on DVD ( I'm talking about Firestorm and Ice man)

And the thundercats aren't THAT old.

I still watch the superfriends ( I'm talking about Justice League of America and the Legion of Doom, the Wonder Twins, and aqua man on a giant Seahorse).

What about Thundarr the Barbarian?

What about He-Man, better yet, She-Ra.

I must confess that I do watch the New Justice League, as well as Justice League Unlimited, Xmen,  Toonami,  heck pretty much everything that comes on the cartoon network.  I have even been guilty of tivo-ing some episodes.

my wife used to say that I was her 3rd baby.  But then when I rented tetris attacks and she stayed up for 2 days trying to beat the game, I haven't really had any other complaints from her about watching cartoons.

Our kids think we are a little off kilter though. Although my son is my cartoon partner, my daughter is a HUGE  Raven/Cheetah Girls fanatic. She is not much interested any the cartoons that we watch.

jlewis

Offline 4hisglory

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Learn Gospel Musiic

Ok Ok....
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2005, 06:39:25 PM »
Ok Yield, you are right.  I BROUGHT IT FOR MYSELF (and my kids :) )

But not to get Super Saint on  You guys but Jesus siad in Mathews 19:13, 14

13   Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them.

14   But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven

:D

Jlewis, I am a cartoon network person myself, and I even convinced the wift to watch Justice League Unlimited, but she said tis to violent (which I kinda agree with, its not really for kids).

Here is some of my DVD collect

Transformers Season I
Robect (all three series)
Star Blazers Season II
Super Friends 1 an 2
Speed Racer 1 - 3
Batman season 3
and a few more. :D

Offline dingster1

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • DINGTHING

True confession....
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2005, 06:44:14 PM »
Thundercats!! Thundercats!! Thundercats....HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THat was a cool show

Offline lextar

• LGM Member
  • All things are possible to him who believes

Re: True confession....
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2005, 06:57:32 PM »
I have a confession that I feel I need to make in front of my LGM family.  :|  Last week, I called and ran to a few video stores just to get Thundercats Season 1 (for the kids of course). :D

Yeah....right. for the kids indeed. grow up. we've really got some big kids on this site. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
In all things give thanks to God.

Offline BBoy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Let's Praise Jesus Together!

True confession....
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2005, 07:36:39 PM »
I can't lie . . . I LOVED me some Saturday morning cartoons. Still do like them. Loved the Wonder Twins . . . my cousin and I used to try to be the Wonder Twins all the time.

One of the joys of having children must be that you get to "monitor what they watch"  :roll:

Yeah, right.

Be Blessed!
Joshua 1: 7, 8

Offline DetroitB3

• LGM Member
  • Playing in the key of life
    • http://

True confession....
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2005, 07:54:10 PM »
Lol I loved those early Saturday morning cartoons from the late 80's and 90's....seems like the ones nowdays don't have any imagination to em..I remember I used to get in trouble for watching HeMan and saying 'by the power of graveskull' lol ....here's a site that has most of the old stuff                                                                                                                                  

http://www.retrojunk.com/

yielded

Re: Ok Ok....
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2005, 09:21:35 PM »
Ok Yield, you are right.  I BROUGHT IT FOR MYSELF (and my kids :)

I'm with you 4HG, and to be honest, I'm a real cartoon buff myself.  I mean I watch everything from Looneytoons to the M.A.S.K. (Real Old School).

Just to open the closet, here are some of my favorites in no particulat order:

Spongebob Squareparts (Don't tell B3Wannabe because I crached on him about that Dora the Explorer game)
Looneytoons (All of them)
Spiderman
Batman (WB)
Justice League
M.A.S.K.
Transformers (All except that new junk)
G.I. Joe (Favorite episode was when Cobra Commander knocked Duke out with one punch)
Spiral Zone and the list goes on and on.  

You know,  I watch cartoons mainly because there is so much mess on regular tv.  Truth is though, I really enjoy them.  So y'all go ahead and crack on me, I can handle it.  But before I forget, At least I didn't go as far as using scripture to justify my like of cartoons.  Talk about true confessions  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline LadyWiz

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Praise is what I do

True confession....
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2005, 09:52:24 PM »
Quote from: BBoy

One of the joys of having children must be that you get to "monitor what they watch"  :roll:

Yeah, right.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

JoyCH

True confession....
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2005, 11:33:14 PM »
Quote from: BBoy
Thank you for your courage and honesty in confessing, Bro Daryl. You have inspired me to do the same. Yes, I too must confess.

Last night after nine o'clock I went to McDonald's for a late dinner, and I didn't order a salad. I got the double quarter pounder value meal. As if that weren't enough . . . . I supersized it.  :oops: Yes, and I got the ten piece chicken mcnuggets, too.  8O

Be Blessed, everyone.

Bboy you going in time-out!  :D   You got me cracking up.  :lol:  :lol:

Joy

Offline LadyWiz

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
  • Praise is what I do

Re: Fuunnnyyy...
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2005, 11:38:33 PM »
Quote from: SisterT

Okay...the real reason comes out!!

SisterT grabs da 'noiting earl and heads to Memphis to cast out demons!!  :lol:  :lol: LOL!!

Cast 'em ALL out, Madea!!  :evil:  :evil:  Uh-oh!! You gonna need some more earl!!  :lol:  :lol:
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up