LearnGospelMusic.com Community

Please login or register.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: See What Oprah said about Jesus....  (Read 2125 times)

Offline SisterT

• Senior Moderator
  • LGM Member
  • New Look, Still Divalicious!
    • Earnest and Roline Ministries

See What Oprah said about Jesus....
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2005, 04:31:14 PM »
Quote from: RayC

John 14v6 Jesus saith unto him (Thomas), I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
.......So by Oprah saying what she said is saying that Jesus was not telling the truth and that there are other ways to God.

Good message Ray.

Oprah has the power of influence. She has stated what she believes in her heart. Many are listening. :cry:

Offline friedaddy

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member

Wow
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2005, 06:48:27 PM »
I can't say that I was shocked by Oprah's comments. By her comments, she is only confirming the 2nd coming. You know folks, before there were all types of doctrines and things that man created, there was the Word of God. John the first chapter clearly teaches us this. The Word is very simple. We however complicate it. Folks, pray and read your Bibles like never before. The Word clearly states that there is only one way to the Father and that was through the Son. So when Oprah or whomever else makes those types of comments, I chalk it up as lack of knowledge of the Word of God. If Oprah was reading her Bible, she would not make those types of comments. Also, if she read and understood her Word, she would have known what the lady in the audience was talking abour.

Offline csedwards2

• LGM Royalty
  • LGM Member
    • Find me on the book

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2005, 08:55:33 AM »
I just saw this again this morning in my daily reading and I had to post:

Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Acts 3:23
And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

Offline Docdb04

• LGM Member
  • I Stand At the Door and Knock

Can somebody inform me on what happened
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2005, 09:28:56 AM »
Can somebody inform me on what happened and what Oprah said.  I know I may be a little late with this conversation.  

God Bless.

tondee

Re: Can somebody inform me on what happened
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2005, 09:42:40 AM »
Quote from: Docdb04
Can somebody inform me on what happened and what Oprah said.  I know I may be a little late with this conversation.  

God Bless.

http://www.watchman.org/oprah.htm

Offline Boombox

• LGM Member
    • http://yahoo.com

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2005, 11:14:38 AM »
Quote from: sweetdaddyjr
She doenn't want to offend anyone. Must stay neutral for the $$$$$$$$$.

I agree poeple will do anything to keep that change in their pocket, we are living in the last days.

Offline cherrysoda

• LGM Member

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2005, 03:12:50 PM »
I have to agree with Joy. Where a man's treasure is is where you find his heart. But Oprah must remember this Those who deny Jesus in front of man He will also deny him in front of the father.  
   To those who don't believe The Gospel has been preached through out the world.  
      To Oprah: What is it to gain the whole world and lose your only soul.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up